Sara Khash Human Resource Pvt. Ltd., established in 2018 A.D, is a human resource employment consultant in Nepal. The company was established to meet the growing demand for Nepalese workforce abroad to alleviate growing unemployment in the country. The company exports a wide range of competent manpower-from semi-skilled to highly skilled professionals based on the demands of our valued clients. Thus,the company functions as a bridge between Nepal and manpower importing nations around the globe.
Sara Khash Human Resource Pvt. Ltd., has become a trusted name to reckon within outbound recruitment over the years. The company believes in competency blended with quality. The company has a dedicated team of professionals excelled to provide high quality services to both employees and employers, striving to meet internationally accepted excellence benchmarks. As a result, the company has become one of the good recruitment consultants.
Working in foreign countries has emerged as an ultimate option among Nepalese youth seeking to enter better job market. Many people have successfully recruited from our organization to various organizations in Middle East and Eastern Asia in various category till date, represents the difference we have made in quality service along with the contribution to minimize country’s unemployment and strengthen the economic backbone of our country.
Sara Khas Human Resource P. Ltd. was established with an aim to become a recruitment agency that provides the most reliable and competent human resource solutions for organizations who want to recruit the Nepalese people in various field and levels. The mission of our organization is to reduce the increased unemployment burden of the country. We aim to fulfill our mission by exploring new horizons of employment for the qualified and skilled individuals.
Sara Khas Human Resource P. Ltd. plans to expand the scope of the company by not limiting ourselves to Nepalese manpower. We will source professionals from other countries to supply the need of manpower importing nations. For this we have planned to open up branch offices in individual countries in the Middle East to simplify the process for our clients. Our clients soon will be dealing with our branch offices in their own countries for required manpower.
- To enhance manpower industry by explore market potential for a huge number of unemployed
- To find better job opportunities for skilled, semi-skilled, trained and professional Nepalese manpower.
- To supply competent manpower of various skill levels (Unskilled, Semi-skilled, skilled, highly skilled and professional manpower) as per the company demand while fully compling with the laws and acts of Ministry of Labour & Transport Management of Nepal.
- To enhance the quality of positions being provided to Nepalese manpower by negotiating for better positions with better pay and facilities.
- To reduce the country’s unemployment burden by establishing Nepalese workers as the most competent and honest workforce which will create raise in demand of such individuals.
- Headhunting for professional manpower for outbound employment.
- To actualize at least 90% of the demands received in a year.